Beta 6 released!

Beta release announcements with links to downloads.

Re: Beta 6 released!

Postby Googie » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:33 pm

@stuart141simon: I'll fix CSV headings. Thanks for reporting this.

Regarding export dialog staying open - this is a bit bigger change in the code. It will have to wait. Could you create a feature request on bugs.sqlitestudio.pl describing it, so I don't miss it?
Googie
Site Admin

Postby Artur » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:51 pm

I just found some other database remove bug. If you mark a database and press ENTF a dialog will appear and ask you if "you are sure to remove the following databases". Pressing OK will crash SQLiteStudio. The database will be removed from the list anyways. Declining it works as expected. The database itself (SQLite3) is stored on a network drive.

edit: The crash also occurs with local stored databases (for example on my desktop).

Besides that: Is there some issue with SQLite2 files stored on network drives? If I try to add one, the Status field at the bottom throws the following error message:

[16:50:04] Could not add database Z:/name/inc/db/test.sqlite:
Let's go the easy way and choose SQLite!
Artur

Postby Googie » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:59 am

Thanks Artur.

Regarding crash on db removal: http://sqlitestudio.pl/svn/revision.php ... anguage=en
Will be included in 3.0.0 final.

Regarding SQLite2 on a network share - I need to investigate it.
Googie
Site Admin

Postby Googie » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:02 pm

@Arthur, I just looked into the issue with SQLite2 databases on network share - it works for me without any problems. I tried both "on mapped disk" and directly from "network share" (file path was "//pc_name/folder/dbname.db").

I don't know how could I reproduce it...? Can you also try with various configurations (make a network shere on other computers, access them from different computers - of course if you have resources to do that) and see if they all fail for you, or are there some configurations that works?
Googie
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Beta releases